HENNIKER MASSAGE POLICIES
· We adhere to a code of ethics and standards of practice required by the State of New Hampshire.
· We're licensed to practice Massage Therapy in the state of New Hampshire.
· We are HIPPA compliant. Keeping clients personal & health information confidential &
· Sessions are by appointment only.
· We accept cash, local checks, Credit Cards and Venmo.
· There will be a $30 fee for bounced checks.
· We do not accept insurance but are happy to assist clients in filling out the appropriate forms.
· Calling hours: Mon-Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm. I return calls, texts and emails within 24 hours, on
· Our office building is monitored by security cameras for safety and is a non-smoking
· Clients are expected to give at least a 24 hour notice if they need to cancel or reschedule.
. NO SHOWS ARE SUBJECT TO $45 CANCELLATION FEE
· It is the responsibility of the client to alert the therapist of any changes in their health or
· The massage session begins and ends at the scheduled time. Sessions that begin late due to the
client arriving late will end at the scheduled time and remain at the full price.
· Please alert the therapist of any allergies to nuts or other ingredients that may be used in the
massage oils or creams.
· Clients are draped with a sheet & Blanket during the entire session. Only the parts of the body
being worked on are exposed.
· We offer treatments that are strictly therapeutic and for relaxation purposes.
Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session
will be stopped immediately, and the police will be notified.